👋 Hello world!
My name is Victoria. I'm a solutions engineer, technical blogger, speaker, GitHub Star and WomenWhoCode Singapore leader.
On this blog, I write beginner-friendly programming tutorials and various web development tips to help new programmers get started. I also have a Blogging series for those who are new to tech blogging. Please follow me on this blog and subscribe to my newsletter to not miss reading my latest articles~
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach me via email.
🧐 Some Things About Me:
- ✍️Technical Blogger at lo-victoria.com, Medium, Hashnode and etc.
- 🌐 Exists somewhere on Twitter, Hashnode, Medium, Showwcase.
- 😄 Pronouns: She/her
- 🖥️ Coding Environment: Dark 🕶️ + Music 🎧 + Tea 🍵
- ⚡ Fun facts: Speaks English, Mandarin, Indonesian, Japanese and Korean. INTJ. Drinks tea everyday.
- 🏠 Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
- 💎 Treasures: Nintendo Switch, ebooks, my nerd stuff
- 💬 Favourite Quote: "If you don't wake up everyday with a burning desire to do things, you don't have enough goals." - Lou Holtz
🎧 Online Talks I've done
- Power of Relationships: Developing a Supportive Professional Network
- ReactPlay Twitter Space
- Showwcase: Benefits of Content Creation as a Developer
- Hashnode Experts Interview
- Web Development Session at SheCodeAfrica
- Level Up Your Writing Skills Talk
- Beginner's Guide to Technical Writing
- Solo Coder Podcast
- CodeNewbie Podcast
👼 Support me
1. Does this blog accept guest posts? No. This is 100% a personal blog. Every article is written by me, Victoria Lo.
2. Does this blog accept advertising links? Generally, this blog does not advertise products unless I have tested myself and believe it is worth promoting. And no links in articles that are unrelated to the product.
3. Does this blog accept sponsored posts? If so, what is the rate? Yes, I'm currently freelance writing for many blogs. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Does this blog accept sponsored topics that are non-tech related? It highly depends but most of the time, no. Contact me at email@example.com.
5. How do I request Victoria Lo to write a specific tech topic? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What program do you use to make your 2D avatar? I used Adobe Photoshop and drew it myself.